- Please note that number of participants is limited.
- If you need a Schengen visa to come to Greece for the Chania Med Forum, please see the conditions below.
REGISTRATION FEE (accommodation is NOT included)
- Individuals 250 Euro
- Students (non GAAEC members) 220 Euro
- Alumni of all our Programs 200 Euro
- Accompanying persons 120 Euro *
- Special Guest Rates upon request
- Access to Forum venue and badge
- Welcome/ ice breaking reception
- Forum material
- All Coffee/Tea Breaks
- Networking lunches
- Field trip at Chania countryside, including meals
- Cretan night, Country presentations, Dinner, dances and more
- Free access to Wi-Fi internet on site
- Athletic activities (table tennis, tennis, basketball, volley ball)
* Registration fee for accompanying persons includes ONLY the Ice breaking Reception, Cretan night dinner, and the Sunday field trip.
Other optional events will be charged on site.
Accommodation can be arranged at the MAICh campus or at Hotels in the town of Chania.
Transportation between Hotels and the Forum venue will NOT be provided.
- The cost for the bus is appr. 2 Euros, one way (departures every 30 minutes from the city to MAICH and vice versa)
- Taxis cost approximately 8-10 Euro, one way.
Accommodation options on campus & pricing
- Dormitory building (double rooms, limited number of singles, A/C , private facilities). Prices are for one person and includes breakfast.
- Private stone houses (50-70 m2), available at very limited number on a first come first served basis.
Reservations have to go through TICLS Secretariat.
|Individual stone houses
Very limited availability
|Alumni GAAEC Members||35 Euro||45 Euro||50 m2 - one double bed.
Price per house (1-2 persons)
|Individuals||45 Euro||55 Euro||70 m2 – one double bed and a sofa bed on the ground floor opening to two single beds.
Price per house (up to 4 persons)
* Note: Accompanying persons, sharing a room are charged individually.
HOTELS in the city of Chania
Reservations can be done through our travel agency, Creta Travel Services
Prices can vary and depend on the time of reservation.
NOTE: Unfortunately we cannot provide transportation from hotels to the Forum venue.
REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION RESERVATIONS
Places are limited so, first come, first served.
You will need to guarantee your registration and accommodation reservations with a deposit until June 20.
The remaining amount can be settled before July 11.
- FOR THE FORUM – a deposit of 100 Euro needs to be transferred until June 20. You can Register here & Pay here
- FOR ACCOMMODATION IN MAICh – a deposit of one night (according to selection) needs to be transferred until June 20. This option is included in the Forum Registration form.
- City Hotels can be reserved through the travel agency, Creta Travel Services. We cannot assume any responsibility for selection or availability in this case.
IF YOU NEED A SCHENGEN VISA
Please note that if you need a Schengen visa to travel to Greece for the Chania Med Forum, we shall be happy to assist you with the procedure but the following restrictions apply:
- The deadline for registering is May 15, as the process for the visa needs more than 45 days. The full participation fee has to be paid until this deadline.
- There is a TICLS visa processing fee of 100 euros, non-reimbursable, which must be deposited with your full registration fee.
- Registration after June 20 will carry a 30 euro administration surcharge.
- Accommodation options in this case might be limited.
- The deposit, minus 20 Euros and transfer fees, can be reimbursed until June 20.
- After this date no reimbursement is possible.
For any additional questions, please contact us.