The International Center for Leading Studies, true to its mission, tries to stay ahead in today’s world through innovation in all sectors. Our innovative 5G Internship* program launched in 2016 to offer opportunities to students and young professionals, as another T.I.C.L.S. program. Today -due to COVID-19- our remote / virtual program is more relevant than ever.
There are opportunities for all levels, from High School students and above.
You are invited to apply for an internship position to obtain skills, work experience, further improve your resume, and gain cross cultural experiences in a global network.
Remote internships are most common for internet-friendly jobs, such as writing, design, marketing, research, and tech. Strong communication and time-management skills, as well as knowledge of virtual collaborative platforms, are key to succeeding in a virtual role.
Why do your internship with T.I.C.L.S.?
- Valuable experience: T.I.C.L.S. is looking for motivated forward looking persons who want to join our team, and help us promote the vision of interdisciplinary broader contemporary knowledge and wisdom, worldwide. Working with our staff and professors on innovative programs, present a learning-based opportunity, one of the qualities that make the T.I.C.L.S. experience remembered for a lifetime.
- Résumé (C.V.) builder: Internships act as a bridge between education and a career. Joining T.I.C.L.S. in a professional setting will be illustrated on your résumé, demonstrating work experience in a remarkable setting.
- Networking: Working with an education N.G.O., on international projects with a global team, offers an experience that can enhance career prospects and build an international network, an important asset in today’s intertwined economies.
- Academic credit (optional): To determine the eligibility of earning credits for the internship, students should meet with their academic advisor or faculty department supervisor of their home university and obtain necessary approval. T.I.C.L.S. will conform to necessary paperwork.
Types of projects 5G interns might work on:
Some options include:
- Social Media Marketing: Before, during and after an upcoming program, interns help T.I.C.L.S. to create and share content on various platforms: Facebook, Twitter, blog, Instagram, and more. Interns help by developing and implementing new and creative campaigns, share results of these activities with our team members and engage in continuous learning in a variety of subjects, such as writing and designing skills.
- Program Planning: Interns help out as we prepare for our upcoming programs, including content and recruitment material creation, assistance in developing membership recruitment material, meeting with other applicants or even business associates in their area, raising funds, and more.
- Program Operations: During the program, students can work on a number of tasks, including logistics and entertainment. Students typically work 1-2 hours per day, although some days may be longer than others. There will be meetings with professors and staff, and the interns are expected to be proactive, engaging and friendly.
- Other projects: Will vary depending on Intern’s interests and abilities. Virtual reality design, branding, creative, PR, social media, video, content marketing, SEO and digital are areas that you could be involved.
Do you have a special project in mind? Perhaps you have specific skills such as graphic design, photography or video production? Or, perhaps administrative or organizational skills?
Would you just like helping out? Recommend a project: email your proposal
Estimated workload: 8-10 hours per week (approx),
Qualifications and Enrollment Requirements:
- Interested in international relations, public relations, social media or related field, and informal education. (Major of studies is not defined)
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, wiki)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of the English language
- Ability to measure and document the impact of social media and suggest action steps to increase it.
- Applicants must fill out the internship application (to be emailed upon interest).
- Applicants must schedule a Skype interview with T.I.C.L.S. staff.
- Award of the Internship Certificate will be related to the work time sheet that will be submitted to TICLS, monthly, and of course the quality of the work produced.
- your resume,
- two writing samples
- on your future goals in life and how you plan to implement them, and
- a short description about why you wish to Intern with TICLS
Students who have two or more years left at their school are preferred but not required.
We hope to hear from you soon!